br

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New enhancements to Factiva Search 2.0 get the thumbs up!

Last week, I was asked to give a new starter at Factiva an overview about the PR function, and I said that I felt it was critical for PR practitioners to be passionate about the company they work for, and the products and services they offer.

I couldn't imagine plugging away, trying to pitch a company, product or brand that I fundamentally thought was cr@p, boring or unethical.

So it's always satisfying to read positive external endorsements about your company or products - like the review of Factiva Search 2.0 that was published today by Information World Review, entitled Factiva sets scorching pace in Web 2.0 stakes.

Try Factiva Search 2.0 for yourself by typing in a keyword in the search box under my profile. Go on. You know you want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home